2013 wasn’t exactly my most amazing year ever. But it still has its fair share of rollin good times… It was the last year of my teenhood anyway.
Here’s a rough review in point forms
– I got into my first ever (and oh God please let it be the last one) long distance relationship for nine months
– graduated from MDIS with an Advanced Diploma in Mass Comm
– first ever internship which was at Public Garden
– cut my hair the shortest length of my life
– finally done with my electone student grade at Yamaha Music School
– maintained my friendship with old friends and also made some new friends from school + gigs + work + internet
– wrote articles that’s been published on the interwebs (and was also paid to write during my internship days with Public Garden)
– met some amazing artists and bands :)
Very very sadly, i didn’t get to travel to far away countries… As much as i crave for adventures beyond Singapore. But i really hope to do so this year if i do have the opportunity.
I think my writings has significantly improved, even if it’s not a whole lot. I’d still want to continue with freelance journalism this year though. :)
I have no resolutions in particular though… I mean like i can set my own goals whenever the hell i want and not just cause it’s da new year.
Here’s to many pleasant surprises and hopefully a relatively smooth sailing year ahead! :)
PS this is also my 50th post!